Community Information Sessions were held at the Halalt Gymnasium on Monday, July 18 and the Crofton Community Centre on Wednesday, July 20. Thank you to all who attended and shared valuable information about your experiences and recommendations for flood management.
If you could not make it to the sessions, you can still learn about the process and provide your comments.
- We recommend first reviewing a short Project Backgrounder.
- You can also view posters from the Community Information Sessions.
- If you'd like to dig deeper, review the Technical Reports and Floodplain Maps.
You can provide your comments in two ways:
- Use the Interactive Map to share your knowledge of and ideas about flooding in the Lower Chemainus Watershed.
- Share your comments and questions using the Online Comment Form.
Please share your feedback by August 2, 2022.